The Thoreau Society Annual Gathering & Bicentennial Celebration of Thoreau’s Life, Works, and Legacy:
July 11-16, 2017
Download and print a Registration form to be sent to:
The Thoreau Society, Inc.
341 Virginia Road
Concord, MA 01742
|Before May 15 Thoreau Society Member Registration Fee:
|Before July 1 Thoreau Society Member Registration Fee:
|At Event Registration Fee
|Non-member and Student Fees
|Anytime Non-member Registration Fee:
|Anytime Studen Registration Fee:
|A la carte Registration during the Annual Gathering
|Weekend Rate (both Saturday and Sunday)
- All requests for refunds must be received prior to the close of business on July 1, 2017.
- Refunds will be issued less a $25.00 processing fee within 30 days of receipt of request, and a shipping charge may be applied, if applicable.
- Meal tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after July 1, 2017.
- For information about public transportation in and around Boston, visit www.mbta.com
- For ride sharing, please use the Message Board in the Masonic lobby (across from Registration desk) to post notices.